Creations in the Big City

 I spent the 4th of July week visiting some old friends in New York City and having some fabulous adventures! Of course, it was a perfect place to rock some new creations and make my beautiful friends be my models. Below are some phone snap shots from my trip...and then 6 new outfit posts!!

How I was woken up on the morning of departure! Thanks for the pump up Jon.
After a red eye flight from San Francisco, I make it to Siena!

Siena in a new black tank creation with braided straps and me in a new tube top creation!
Katie in a black tube top with lace detailing (made from a doily)!
:)
Hailing a cab - Siena in the Wild SIDE Dress and Katie in Fish Scale Crop Top!
Oh so sexy at Dream Hotel.
Random alley artwork inspiring me!
A new leopard mini skirt creation...off to lunch and shopping with Siena!

From 96th Street to Staten Island...quite the trek!
Made it my girl Jac! Ready for an Indian feast downtown in a new aztec halter dress creation!
Saturday "Warm Up" at the MoMA! Beer tasting, DJs, modern art...and a red tube top (sometimes mini skirt) creation!
Making new friends!
Cool find in Brooklyn in red tank and jean cut off creations (thanks to Philly thrifting with Trace last summer).
Watching DJ Danga and seeing Chris!!! In Peak a Boo Dress!
LIVE. WORK. CREATIONS! Walking around Brooklyn with Jac.
Seriously love this.
Sunday Pool Party at the Gansevoort Hotel with Chess and Jac...in red High and Low Skirt). 
These two making me feel like a movie star...

MISS YOU GIRLS!



No comments:

Post a Comment